Did you know that you can use client testimonials to really boost your business? When you have great testimonials on your website (in your newsletters, on your social media, etc.), it helps you to sell more products and services, build a more loyal following, and sooo much more!
What clients say about you can have a BIG impact on your business reputation. And when they are raving about you, this encourages other people to want to buy from you, connect with you, join your email list, sign up for your webinar… hire you!
What better way to get the word out than to showcase amazing testimonials from happy clients? The thing is, many people struggle with asking for them. They’re not sure when or how to ask, they worry about what the client might think…
But fear not!
I’m sharing easy and creative ways to professionally request honest feedback from your clients and customers.
It’s so much easier than you might believe! And it’s not all about you – when people provide you with honest feedback, it enables you to improve and deliver the best possible value for your clients. It really is a win-win!
Get the scoop:
- Discover the different types of testimonials and which work best
- A really fun way to use contests to generate testimonials and provide value
- Creative ways to ask for feedback
If you want to use testimonials to boost your business, you’re in for a treat! Enjoy this video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on testimonials. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know – I’d love to hear from you!