Get ready for a great content strategy tip! It’s all about how to repurpose your content across multiple online platforms.
So many people get frustrated when it comes to producing content. I get it! After all, we absorb content in so many ways these days (video, audio, text-based blog posts, etc.) that it feels impossible to give people what they want. But creating and sharing content doesn’t have to stress you out or be overwhelming. In fact, today’s tip is one that can actually make your life easier. Really!
By starting with a simple blog post, you can repurpose your content across multiple platforms, reap the ranking benefits and get traffic from all the big channels.
Tip: Consider using a virtual assistant (VA) to manage most of the work for you!
- What to do once you’ve created a blog post
- Which channels you should be posting to
- How to incorporate audio and video – easily and without stress
If you’re ready to repurpose your content for greater exposure and more traffic, you don’t want to miss this 4-min Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on repurposing content. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!
A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
AuthorUpLive event shows you how to LAUNCH your book with the HIGHEST degree of success.