Get ready to take notes…. today I’m teaching you how to create high-quality videos for your business! My clients ask SO many questions about this (which I love – keep asking away!!), so I’m packing the answers into a quick and convenient 4-minute training video.
Creating videos can be pretty overwhelming. Where do you start? Should you hire a professional videographer or shoot videos yourself? Do you need to spend lots of money on fancy equipment or is your iPhone good enough to get the job done? What are the latest video trends?
Sound familiar? 😉
The good news is that video creation does not have to be overwhelming. In fact, once you know what I’m going to teach you in the video below, it’s actually really fun and exciting!
An important piece of advice…
As I often advise authors, speakers, and coaches, don’t worry about your video being absolutely perfect. It should look professional and offer real value, but it doesn’t have to be 100% perfect (which is a good thing because the perfection mindset holds you back).
So grab that pen and paper, click play below, and soon you’ll be on your way to delivering engaging videos that your audience loves!
- When you need to hire a pro
- What equipment is worth the investment… and what isn’t
- The ONE factor that makes the biggest impact
- A fun way to get your audience involved
If you want to jump into video creation for your audience or improve what you’re already doing, you’ll get tons of helpful tips in this 4-min Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available.
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on creating quality videos. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know – I’d love to hear from you!