Are you spending your valuable time chasing perfection? If you find a way to “catch” it, let me know….lol! We all want to be as near perfect as possible, right? There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be our absolute best… but we have to consider the amount of time we spend trying to obtain the unobtainable.
Here’s what I mean…
Pretend you’re preparing to launch your website. You’re dying to get this out to the world, but you don’t want anyone to see it until it’s perfect. You want your wording juuust right. You want the images you use to be perfect. You want everything perfectly formatted. You start to doubt what you’ve created, and you’re pushing back the launch because the site isn’t absolutely perfect yet.
See where this is going?
THIS is when you have to make an important decision (get the details in the video).
Learn how to overcome the perfection mindset and put your efforts where they benefit you … and those you strive to help!
- How to use your mindset to make the most of your time
- Why clinging to an impossible ideal hurts you and your business
- The freedom of letting go
If you want to present your best self to the world and make the most of your time, you’ll definitely want to take a look at this 4-min Fast Track tip!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on overcoming the perfection mindset! Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know – I’d love to hear from you!