Are you trying to nail down how to price your business services, products and programs? Whether you’re selling a book, a program, done-for-you services or coaching, you’ve likely gotten stuck at one point. Just another day as an entrepreneur, right? 🙂
In the video below, I talk about what things you should be taking into account when deciding what to charge.
There are a few key factors to look at before landing on a pricing strategy. Let’s dig in and review them all!
Tip: Be willing to be flexible and play around with your pricing at first.
- How my nerves led me to undervalue myself and charge really low when I started my business
- Why you have to look at what other people are doing
- The importance of identifying the type of client/customer you really want to have
If you’re ready to implement an effective pricing strategy, watch this valuable 4-min Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on how to price your business services. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!