Are you looking to grow your online business while establishing yourself as an authority in your industry? Say hello to podcasts! By now, you’ve certainly heard of them, listened to them, and might even have your own. But I’d like to tell you how to get interviewed on podcasts and what you stand to gain.
With just a little creative Google searching, you can find loads of opportunities that are right there for the taking! My biggest recommendation? Remember that the overall goal is to enjoy a mutually beneficial opportunity.
I’m sharing the exact steps to take to become a podcast guest. And because this brings the potential for huge exposure, you don’t want to miss out!
- How to find these opportunities … and what to do once you’ve found them
- Why it’s crucial to make it a win-win situation
- How this can grow your credibility and bring in new subscribers, followers, and customers
- That you might wish you’d done this sooner! 🙂
If you want to increase your exposure while providing some serious value to others, I highly recommend watching this quick video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on how to get interviewed on podcasts! Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know – I’d love to hear from you!