I have something brand spankin’ new to share with you today (…that I’m really excited about)!
You know how your WordPress website always has theme or plugin updates available? And how you’re scared to make them for fear of breaking your site (…rightfully so)?
And you may or may not even be aware how critical it is to make daily backups of your website (or that most hosting companies don’t do this, so you likely don’t have a backup of your site in case something goes wrong).
FACT: More than 30,000 webpages get hacked each DAY according to SophosLabs.
FACT: WPBeginner says 83% of WordPress sites got hacked because regular software updates hadn’t been made.
Your website is your HUB and HEART of your business. Can you imagine if it got hacked and you weren’t prepared, and you hadn’t done anything to prevent it? Yikes.
What’s the COST of YOUR website getting hacked? Well, let’s break it down:
- The cost for a developer to repair the damage ($300-$3,000 depending on the damage done).
- Administrative costs in time spent dealing with the problem and likely migrating your website to a more secure location (which costs more).
- The incalculable cost of your server more than likely NOT keeping a backup of your website, so you don’t have a clean version to restore.
- Data loss (your content) is likely. Loss of confidence and gain of overwhelm: Guaranteed.
- Loss of revenue in downtime (sites can be down for hours or days or weeks).
So… what’s the solution?
Well, good question. There are a lot of companies out there offering services to backup and update your website monthly. And most are charging a minimum of $79/mo, and upwards of $250/mo.
Insurance for your website is important, but that’s a lot of money to shell out. I felt like something had to be done. You know me! 🙂
I have had several conversations with my Senior WordPress Developer and Security Manager, Shannon in the past few months and she and I came up with an option to give you the support you need for less than HALF of what others charge.
- Daily backups of the entire site, stored in a secure account
- Monthly security scans of all site files, plugins and themes
- Monthly security updates of all WordPress core releases, themes, and plugins
- Backups made before and after updates
- Premium security plugin installed and configured to secure the most common site loopholes from hackers
- 2 free hours + 1/2 off clean-up rate if malicious code is found
- MAJOR peace of mind for you – and another item crossed off your to-do list
…Yes, it gets better!
This is a month-to-month service. There are no long-term forced commitments. No cancellation penalty or fee. We offer a 14-day total satisfaction, money-back guarantee. And your site is totally taken care of by pros.
This no-brainer package (…well, if you don’t want to manage all of this work yourself) starts at only $47/mo. Like I said, less than HALF of what everyone else is charging.
This price is ONLY for early adopters, so now’s the time to take action and let us backup your site and make updates starting TODAY.
How to get started?
Check out our fancy new service page and click on the “Get Started” button.
We are standing by right now and ready to start securing your website.
What do you think? Can you see yourself trying something like this? Have you done this already? Comment below and tell us about it!
(PS) I know this service will be VERY popular, and all clients will be managed first come first serve.
We are offering a 14-day 100% money-back guarantee, so there’s no reason not to say YES right now and give us a chance. We won’t let you down!
A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
AuthorUpLive event shows you how to LAUNCH your book with the HIGHEST degree of success.