How many email list subscribers do you have? One? Ten thousand? Guess what? Even if you have only one subscriber, you should be using your mad email marketing skills to turn that person into a loyal follower.
The reason people typically join your email list is that they are on the brink of getting ready to buy from you, but they’re not quite there yet. They need a little bit more convincing. They like what they’ve seen so far, but they want to be sure about you … about your personality (Are you genuine? Can they relate to you?), about whether you’re offering something truly valuable and about your authority in the market place.
Each and every subscriber represents potential future sales, so you need to pay attention and treat them right.
I’m going to talk about the 3 areas that you really, really need to pay attention to in order to use your email marketing efforts effectively!
- Why consistency, connection and value are everything
- How often to email your subscribers
- Why writing to the masses is not your best bet
- What to ask yourself before clicking Send
If you want to use email marketing to build a loyal following, then this 4-min Fast Track video is worth your valuable time! I think you’ll love it!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on email marketing. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!