I was reading an article recently which led me down a path of reading all kinds of things (lol)! Been there?
Well I eventually came across an article on Business Insider titled “18 Tips for Success from Richard Branson” and thought it had some great value. I wanted to share it with you.
Perhaps when you’re done, you can comment below and tell me which tips resonated the most with you. 🙂
Now, inside the article you’ll see a paragraph or two about each tip (read that content!), but here are the highlights for you:
- Don’t do it if you don’t enjoy it.
- Be visible.
- Choose your name wisely.
- You can’t run a business without taking risks.
- The first impression is everything. So is the second.
- Perfection is unattainable.
- The customer is always right, most of the time.
- Define your brand.
- Explore uncharted territory.
- Beware the “us vs. them” environment.
- Build a corporate comfort zone.
- Not everyone is suited to be CEO.
- Seek a second opinion. Seek a third.
- Cut ties without burning bridges.
- Pick up the phone. (Read this one again!!)
- Change shouldn’t be feared, but it should be managed.
- When it comes to making mistakes, bounce back, don’t fall down.
- Be a leader, not a boss.
Gosh, there were so many that resonated with me. Which ones hit home for you?
Again, read the full article for the full impact.
I hope this inspired you today!
Like these tips? Comment below and let me know your faves along with one of your own success tips!
A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
AuthorUpLive event shows you how to LAUNCH your book with the HIGHEST degree of success.