Are you hesitating to create a video for your website’s home page? I hear from so many authors, speakers and entrepreneurs who say they want to create one – but aren’t sure what to include or leave out.
Video marketing can be a little scary. To do it right, you need to let your guard down and put your true, raw self out there (what did I tell you – scary!).
It’s time to put your nerves and uncertainty aside and up your video marketing game. Every single business owner should have a video on his or her home page. It’s an incredible opportunity to share your enthusiasm and to get people to feel comfortable with you, trust you and feel like they know you – before you ever even speak to them!
This special episode features the amazing Sarah Hamilton of Toxic Love Doctor. Sarah shares her questions and uncertainties around creating an engaging video – and you likely have many of the same questions. Get ready!
- What you risk losing if you don’t have a home page video on your website.
- The most important things to convey to your audience.
- What you should direct viewers to do once they’ve watched.
If you’re ready to use the power of video to boost your credibility and attract more prospects, you don’t want to miss this 4-min Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on video marketing. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!