Are you pulling your hair out trying to master a social media strategy that works? This is definitely a gray area for many entrepreneurs. And for good reason.
The social media landscape is constantly changing. It seems that the minute you nail your strategy … boom! … the rules have changed. One of the most common social media questions I get is “How often should I be posting in order to get results?”
One good rule of thumb is this: The more you do anything, the faster you’ll get results with it.
So, how does this apply to the world of social media? I’m sharing the posting strategy that I use in my own business, and it gets results!
Tip: Decide whether you want to learn the ropes and take it on yourself – or hire an experienced social strategist to do the work for you.
- How frequently to post to each social network
- Which network requires more attention to really grow your audience
- How to build momentum over the long-term
If you’re ready to implement a social media strategy that will help grow your business, you’ll love this 4-min Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on mastering their social media strategy. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!
A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
AuthorUpLive event shows you how to LAUNCH your book with the HIGHEST degree of success.