Are you looking to master Facebook marketing to grow your audience and get more exposure? I’ve had many clients come to me asking how it all works, and I know first-hand how complicated it can be.
With profile pages, business pages, and groups, it definitely gets confusing. Many people aren’t sure how they’re supposed to use profiles, pages, and groups to get the best results (a larger audience means more exposure!).
Facebook doesn’t always make it easy. For instance, did you know that Facebook only shows your content to about 3-5% of the people who’ve liked your page?
So what are you supposed to do?
I’m sharing some extremely helpful tips that will clear up your confusion and lead you to a more effective marketing strategy.
- The purpose of profiles, pages, and groups
- How to organically increase exposure and engagement
- What I recommend to my very own clients
If you’re ready to up your Facebook marketing game for better exposure and a growing audience, then you’re going to love this 4-min Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available.
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on Facebook marketing. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know – I’d love to hear from you!