Do you have lots of old content just sitting somewhere feeling abandoned (those poor old blog posts!)? We spend so much time creating content and pour a great deal of energy into promoting it….once, twice….maybe a handful of times. And then what? We’re on to the next batch of new stuff!
Well, guess what? You can put that arsenal of older content to good use. And reduce stress, save time, and continue providing value in the process. Not too shabby!
I’m sharing how to promote and recycle older content to better your business and help more people!
- How social media management tools (like Hootsuite) can make life easier
- Why “out with the old and in with the new” has no place in your content marketing
- How this simple method relieves the constant pressure of having to create new content
Want to make room for old and new? Take a look at this fun and informative video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on sharing past content! Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know – I’d love to hear from you!