The demands on an entrepreneur are at an all time high and the intensity is only rising. To-do lists are getting longer and customers expect results faster which means you are being forced to manage your time – every minute of it – otherwise your business will crumble.
If you want to stay on top of your A game, these are some helpful tips:
- My highest productivity tip is to “get it done in the moment.“If a task comes in that takes me less than 5 minutes, I immediately knock it out. That could be an email request of someone needing a file, or me delegating a quick task to a team member. It’s the volume of tasks and emails that stress us out the most. So by getting things done immediately, in the moment, I don’t have to worry about it later and let that anxiety build.
- Live by your to-do list.Write everything down, big and small. Divide your tasks by day and get the most crucial tasks done first thing in the morning to build momentum, reduce stress and make sure you hit your deadlines. Any task you didn’t accomplish on the day should be transferred to tomorrow’s list and if nothing else, you’ll get it done out of sheer annoyance from writing the same task each day.
- Get into an end-of-day routine.The last thing I do for the day is completely clean and organize my desk. I write tomorrow’s to-do list to brain dump everything that’s on my mind so I can be present with my family (and not let mind chatter get in the way of my free time). By leaving my desk organized at the end of the day, I can come in the next morning and feel fully energized to take on the day.
By managing hundreds of clients with thousands of to-do’s, in addition to my team and online platform, I’ve had to learn how to completely maximize my productivity. Of course there’s a lot more I could share so let’s stay connected and I’m happy to continue to teach you what I know.
How I Can Support You
You are trying to get your ideas and messages out to the online world. And the competition is FIERCE.
Your prospects are making snap judgments. What do you need to stay on top of the competition? A great website, social media engagement, a sales funnel and content that connects with your followers on a personal level.
I study online trends, and test marketing ideas all day long so you don’t have to. Here are a handful of ways my team and I can support you to get where you want to go:
- Coaching – A 1-1 coaching call with me can go a long way in creating an action plan you may be needing to keep your business on track, and to help answer questions that are on your mind day-to-day.
- Review/audit – If you have an eBook, email announcement, product launch, sales page – anything that you’re putting out into the world and wondering if it’s any good, we can help by doing a thorough review and offering specific changes to improve your results.
- Social Media – If your profile pages on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ don’t have a customized profile image that matches your website then you could be missing a big opportunity – we can help design these graphics, and we can even post on your social media accounts on your behalf!
- SEO – We can add keywords into your website to help you rank higher in Google and even help with in-depth keyword research which would offer you a specific content plan geared toward increasing your following.
- Copywriting – We can edit your content, review your content and offer suggestions to increase your conversion rates, or even write content for you (blogging, sales letters, landing pages, eBooks, video scripts).
- Website work – If you are tired of your website look or need any higher level changes you can’t manage on your own, we’d be happy to help. There is no request big or small we can’t support you with.
- Website security – If you have updates waiting to be made on your website, let us make a backup of your site, upgrade WordPress and plugins and review your settings to make sure your website is secure from hackers.
Click Here to contact me and request a copy of my no-obligation complete service menu for details and pricing.
I hope this adds value to your day and your business. If it did, make a comment below and let me know to keep sending more helpful ideas like this one. 🙂