If you could monetize your business, build your email list, build credibility and convert prospects into clients by setting aside about 2 hours a month … would you? You can do it by learning to master monthly webinars!
There’s a learning curve, so you’ll need to get the hang of it. But this happens very quickly when you have the right tools and training. And that’s what I’m here to give you!
What’s really great is a good chunk of this process can be automated. So once you get that first webinar down, a good part of the process for future webinars can mostly be put on auto pilot. That means future webinars take less time, cause less stress and allow you to focus on showing up and offering great value to participants.
Tip: If you haven’t already watched my video on developing a 5-minute content plan, you might want to do that first. Because that plan is going to fuel your webinar ideas, topics and schedule for a long time to come! You’ll love this!
- Which webinar software is recommended
- How to build your momentum and confidence
- How and when to use Q&A webinars
- Where you can find my step-by-step run down of exactly what you need to execute a successful webinar
If you’re ready to achieve better monetization and conversion by spending about 2 hours a month on monthly webinars, this is the 4-min Fast Track video you’ve been waiting for!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on effectively using monthly webinars. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!