There’s no denying it – we entrepreneurs come up with new ideas all the time. All. The. Time. We’re pretty darn good at that, right? That is, until we try to figure out what the heck to do with them…… Welcome to idea overload.
The execution and prioritization of our (mostly) wonderful ideas can be a struggle. But our ideas deserve some credit. They deserve a shot!
What I share in the video below about organizing and executing your ideas is going to save you time, get you closer to your goals, and really help to move the needle forward in your business.
It’s also going to help ensure your sanity… which is great because we want to keep those ideas coming! 🙂
- The significance of writing it all down
- The 2 questions to ask yourself to determine which ideas get priority
- Why trying to do it all at the same time isn’t the answer
- Why calming the urgency is crucial to your success
If you want to become a professional idea-wrangler in order to stay focused and do what’s best for your business, you’re going to love today’s 4-min Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on managing idea overload. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know – I’d love to hear from you!