Do you know how to handle criticism and rejection? What about the even tougher task of handling them in the online world – w world where people can so easily (and often anonymously!) dole out harsh words without ever having to be accountable? Have you ever been on the receiving end of that?
You’re not alone.
Most of us already have a fear of putting ourselves out there. It’s a vulnerable act, and exposing our true selves and beliefs can be (more than) a little scary.
Not everybody is going to like what we do and who we are – that’s just the way it is. And that’s totally ok!
So, how can we prepare ourselves to be stronger, more confident, and better able to handle whatever comes our way?
- My own personal experience with handling criticism
- Why a little criticism is not the end of the world
- The importance of overcoming your fears
If you want to know how to handle criticism and not let it stop you in your tracks, you’ll love this 4-min Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on handling criticism. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know – I’d love to hear from you!