People want to do business with you because you help them get what they want. They don’t do business with you to help you get what you want. (Dan Crowther said that, and those words have a lot of truth!)
It certainly wouldn’t be your fault to blur the lines between what you want (and need) as a business owner and what your customer needs. It’s human nature to think about ourselves and our goals.
However, try taking a look at your website content and ask yourself, “Is this all about me? Or is this all about my client avatar?”
Whether you’re working on social media, your ezine, video or sales calls, use these tips to get into the right mindset:
- Clear the noise in your environment and in your head.
- Get focused on what you’re doing and reduce distraction.
- Remember “why” you want more customers. Not the financial aspect, but the joy it brings when you help people.
- Think of someone you recently helped – a friend, a cousin, anyone – and remember how good it felt to just be there for someone else.
- Begin to think about how you can use your past experiences, talents and gifts to help your customers. Remember your greatness.
Then pick up that phone, start typing that blog post – whatever you were planning to do to push your business forward.
The difference is that now you’ll be in the best frame of mind – the essential frame of mind – to attract more customers in.
You won’t be doing what you’re dong because “you have to make a sale or else,” or because “you’re supposed to,” or because you have something to prove to yourself or others.
You’ll be taking action because it’s your life’s purpose to use your talents to help others and it feels oh so good! 🙂
How I Can Support You
You are trying to get your ideas and messages out to the online world. And the competition is FIERCE.
Your prospects are making snap judgments. What do you need to stay on top of the competition? A great website, social media engagement, a sales funnel and content that connects with your followers on a personal level.
I study online trends, and test marketing ideas all day long so you don’t have to. Here are a handful of ways my team and I can support you to get where you want to go:
- Coaching – A 1-1 coaching call with me can go a long way in creating an action plan you may be needing to keep your business on track, and to help answer questions that are on your mind day-to-day.
- Review/audit – If you have an eBook, email announcement, product launch, sales page – anything that you’re putting out into the world and wondering if it’s any good, we can help by doing a thorough review and offering specific changes to improve your results.
- Social Media – If your profile pages on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ don’t have a customized profile image that matches your website then you could be missing a big opportunity – we can help design these graphics, and we can even post on your social media accounts on your behalf!
- SEO – We can add keywords into your website to help you rank higher in Google and even help with in-depth keyword research which would offer you a specific content plan geared toward increasing your following.
- Copywriting – We can edit your content, review your content and offer suggestions to increase your conversion rates, or even write content for you (blogging, sales letters, landing pages, eBooks, video scripts).
- Website work – If you are tired of your website look or need any higher level changes you can’t manage on your own, we’d be happy to help. There is no request big or small we can’t support you with.
- Website security – If you have updates waiting to be made on your website, let us make a backup of your site, upgrade WordPress and plugins and review your settings to make sure your website is secure from hackers.
Click Here to contact me and request a copy of my no-obligation complete service menu for details and pricing.
Once you make social media about the people, your business will grow in directions you couldn’t imagine otherwise.
So for the rest of this week, change up your strategy and stick with it!
To your success,
WordPress Websites . Social Media . Online Marketing
A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
AuthorUpLive event shows you how to LAUNCH your book with the HIGHEST degree of success.