Social media is about the people, not about your business. Provide for the people, and the people will provide for you. Matt Goulart said that and boy was he right!
So often we are looking for the next “tool” or next “strategy” and we forget what social media is REALLY about…. the people.
If you want to be a social media rockstar, focus on building relationships.
For example, you have a nail salon…
- Post photos of all your client’s pedicures as a “thank you” shout out for their business.
- Post two client’s manicures next to each other and ask your audience to pick their favorite.
- Run a contest asking your audience to post the most creative nail style they could find on Pinterest for a shot at a 10% off coupon.
- Ask your audience what their favorite nail color is or what services they wished you’d offer.
- Have a store nail party (hey, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere!), invite everyone, and ask your clients to post pictures on your wall.
Notice, none of that says, “Look at how important I am! Me, Me, Me.” and all of it screams engagement.
How I Can Support You
You are trying to get your ideas and messages out to the online world. And the competition is FIERCE.
Your prospects are making snap judgments. What do you need to stay on top of the competition? A great website, social media engagement, a sales funnel and content that connects with your followers on a personal level.
I study online trends, and test marketing ideas all day long so you don’t have to. Here are a handful of ways my team and I can support you to get where you want to go:
- Coaching – A 1-1 coaching call with me can go a long way in creating an action plan you may be needing to keep your business on track, and to help answer questions that are on your mind day-to-day.
- Review/audit – If you have an eBook, email announcement, product launch, sales page – anything that you’re putting out into the world and wondering if it’s any good, we can help by doing a thorough review and offering specific changes to improve your results.
- Social Media – If your profile pages on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ don’t have a customized profile image that matches your website then you could be missing a big opportunity – we can help design these graphics, and we can even post on your social media accounts on your behalf!
- SEO – We can add keywords into your website to help you rank higher in Google and even help with in-depth keyword research which would offer you a specific content plan geared toward increasing your following.
- Copywriting – We can edit your content, review your content and offer suggestions to increase your conversion rates, or even write content for you (blogging, sales letters, landing pages, eBooks, video scripts).
- Website work – If you are tired of your website look or need any higher level changes you can’t manage on your own, we’d be happy to help. There is no request big or small we can’t support you with.
- Website security – If you have updates waiting to be made on your website, let us make a backup of your site, upgrade WordPress and plugins and review your settings to make sure your website is secure from hackers.
Click Here to contact me and request a copy of my no-obligation complete service menu for details and pricing.
Once you make social media about the people, your business will grow in directions you couldn’t imagine otherwise.
So for the rest of this week, change up your strategy and stick with it!
WordPress Websites . Social Media . Online Marketing
A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
AuthorUpLive event shows you how to LAUNCH your book with the HIGHEST degree of success.