I’m excited to share a quick tip that will help to ensure that you’re giving your customers what they really want (and monetizing your business in the process!). It’s a total win-win!
Survey your audience!
Sounds like a no-brainer, huh? But most people aren’t doing this. If you’re one of them, I highly encourage you to try it out. You won’t be sorry!
Here’s what to do:
- Mark your calendar so that once each quarter, you send a brief survey out to your audience.
- Try to limit the survey to 5 questions (you want to respect their time!).
- Let them know that you want to make sure you’re giving them the best value that you can, and invite them to answer some questions.
- 1 question should be “What’s your #1 most burning question about (insert industry topic here)?” Just reword it so that it’s true to your voice.
- Make 1 question open-ended, as these tend to get great results! Example: “What’s your biggest question about _______?”
- If you use a multiple choice question, always have an “other” option where people can fill in their own answer.
Get into this habit, and you’ll get to know your customers and followers even better. And it goes way beyond that. You’ll be able to produce more targeted content, build your social media following and create more products and services that you know they want!
You’ll be amazed at the monetization ideas and strategies that will start flowing. Comment below and let me know how it works!
A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
AuthorUpLive event shows you how to LAUNCH your book with the HIGHEST degree of success.