“Get out of your own way! Stop the paralysis by analysis…dream your dream, then wake up and bring it to life!” Dr. Steve Maraboli said that and you and I both know he was right!
What really stops us from doing what we know we need to do – or, heck, even what we want to do?
We analyze things to death, we get distracted, our Inner Critic pops up, we feel fearful, we make excuses, we delay…. you know the story well.
When is the last time you felt like you REALLY took advantage of a full work day?
When is the last time you had 2 or 3 of those days in one full week?
This is not a message to make anyone feel bad. This is a wake up call. One we ALL (self included) need from time to time.
Don’t forget about that product idea you had …
Don’t delay on that awesome strategy you thought of for connecting with new prospects …
Don’t let more time pass before you present yourself to the world “well.”
And when you are really ready to hear this message, you’ll take action and do the things that really aren’t so scary, or so hard. You’ll feel so good after too. Don’t you always?
Need accountability? Need help? You know I’m here and can’t wait to support you.
How I Can Support You
You are trying to get your ideas and messages out to the online world. And the competition is FIERCE.
Your prospects are making snap judgments. What do you need to stay on top of the competition? A great website, social media engagement, a sales funnel and content that connects with your followers on a personal level.
I study online trends, and test marketing ideas all day long so you don’t have to. Here are a handful of ways my team and I can support you to get where you want to go:
- Coaching – A 1-1 coaching call with me can go a long way in creating an action plan you may be needing to keep your business on track, and to help answer questions that are on your mind day-to-day.
- Review/audit – If you have an eBook, email announcement, product launch, sales page – anything that you’re putting out into the world and wondering if it’s any good, we can help by doing a thorough review and offering specific changes to improve your results.
- Social Media – If your profile pages on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ don’t have a customized profile image that matches your website then you could be missing a big opportunity – we can help design these graphics, and we can even post on your social media accounts on your behalf!
- SEO – We can add keywords into your website to help you rank higher in Google and even help with in-depth keyword research which would offer you a specific content plan geared toward increasing your following.
- Copywriting – We can edit your content, review your content and offer suggestions to increase your conversion rates, or even write content for you (blogging, sales letters, landing pages, eBooks, video scripts).
- Website work – If you are tired of your website look or need any higher level changes you can’t manage on your own, we’d be happy to help. There is no request big or small we can’t support you with.
- Website security – If you have updates waiting to be made on your website, let us make a backup of your site, upgrade WordPress and plugins and review your settings to make sure your website is secure from hackers.
Click Here to contact me and request a copy of my no-obligation complete service menu for details and pricing.
I hope this adds value to your day and your business. If it did, make a comment below and let me know to keep sending more helpful ideas like this one. 🙂
A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
AuthorUpLive event shows you how to LAUNCH your book with the HIGHEST degree of success.