Ever want to take a screenshot of an image, logo, computer problem, of good find on the Internet or your computer? There is free easy-to-use software out there that will allow you to do this in 3 simple steps.
- Open the program.
- Click “Capture Now”.
- Select the area you want to capture.
The easiest to use (and install) software I’ve found, that is free, is called Screen Hunter. I personally use this program multiple times a day. Below I have written out step-by-step instructions to find this software, download it, initial setup, and conclude with a training video on how to use the software. Couldn’t be easier….
- Go to this page.
- Click the green “Download Now” button.
- A pop-up will appear, click “Save File”
- Save this file to your Desktop so it is easy for you to find, press “Save File”
- Go to your desktop, find that file (probably called “setupscreenhunterfree”)
- Double click on that file. (note: if you have Vista, a pop-up will appear asking if you are sure you want to proceed, click “Allow”)
- Follow the setup wizard instructions. (next >> yes, add a shortcut to desktop, no on add to startup to start automatically option, click next >> click no on ‘include the wisdom-soft toolbar, click next >> click next >> then you will see the progress bar where it is installing >> click finish.)
- You will now see the new screen hunter icon on your desktop. (Note: go ahead and delete that setup file now from your desktop.)
- Double click that icon to open the program.
- Click the “To” button on the left side of the program screen
- Make sure the settings are on ‘JPEG File (*.jpg)’, True color 24 bit.
- Now, the initial setup is complete. From now on, you will just double click the Screen Hunter icon from your desktop, and take a screenshot right away. So, let’s try taking a screenshot. Click on the “From” button on the left sidebar of that program.
- You will see two big buttons at the top of the program “Capture Now” and “Stand By”
A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
AuthorUpLive event shows you how to LAUNCH your book with the HIGHEST degree of success.