Have you ever been a victim of a WordPress website hack? It’s the worst. Your site is down. You have no idea what happened. You’re panicking! What do you do?
Things like not updating your site on a regular basis (themes, passwords, plug-ins) increase the chances of your site getting hacked. This is why regular updates are critical!
(We offer an awesome maintenance service for a low monthly fee if you’re interested!).
Regular updates help prevent hacks, but we all know that there’s no absolute guarantee of website security for anyone. So what do you do if you’ve already been hacked?
Rest assured … as awful as it is … there are specific action steps to take, and I’m going to share them with you in the video below.
Familiarizing yourself with this 5-step process will give you peace of mind AND get things back on track if your site goes down.
- Exactly what to do, who to call and what to ask
- Why some hosting companies protect you better than others
- Which passwords must be changed (there are more than you might realize)
If you like being prepared and want to know exactly what to do if your site is hacked, then this 4-min Fast Track video is a must-watch!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on website hacks. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!