When it comes to lead pages vs. sales pages, are you confident that you know which is which? These pages are used for very different purposes, so understanding the difference – and using them effectively – will help boost your success.
Lead pages (also referred to as landing or opt-in pages) are distraction free pages with one call to action. Typically, they encourage people to join your email list.
Sales pages are longer, more detailed pages used when you are selling something and typically include social proof, an integrated shopping cart and delivery method.
So, which do you use?
This depends on your goal. Are you looking to boost email subscribers? Do you plan to run a webinar or create an affiliate site? Maybe you’ll soon be offering an exciting new online program!
I’m explaining which type of page you should use for which purposes … and options for implementation.
- How to differentiate between lead and sales pages
- Which type of page serves what purposes
- How Click Funnels comes into play
- How your technical ability might affect your choices
If you’ve ever been confused or uncertain about lead pages and sales pages, this 4-min Fast Track video will clear things up and boost your confidence!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on lead pages vs. sales pages. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!