I stumbled across a very interesting article on the “All Facebook” website which I thought provided some great insight about the best time to post on Facebook, what to share and more. I’d strongly suggest you to finish the article on their website to see MORE great tips in the Comments Section. Please see below for the article and enjoy!
8 Essential Tricks For Publicists Using Facebook
Posted by Jennifer Moire on May 27th, 2011 2:47 PM
A rash of recent social media conferences inspired us to compile these tips to help public relations professionals get the most out of the social media site.
- Thursday is the best day of the week to get the most visibility for a Facebook post.
- Release major stories in the early morning. If you post between 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST, you risk your content getting pushed down by news feeds and other traffic.
- When sharing stories, include the full link on Facebook — that’s 300 percent more likely to get clicked on than any shortened address.
- Use both the like and send Facebook buttons on your site.
- Want the secret behind making it into your friends’ “top news” feed? It’s based on…
Click Here to Read the Full Article.