As I weave in an out of projects, constantly throughout the day, I use many different tools and resources. I thought today I’d send you a list of some of my best ones. 🙂
Bookmark, save, print this email – it’ll be a great resource for you to look back on as you move your business forward!
In no particular order, these are my MUST-USE tools and resources!
- Carbonite – It just takes one computer crash before you’ll get smarter and invest in a computer backup program. I’ve tried many, Carbonite is the best!
- KeePass – No cost password organizer. This program sits on your computer (not online waiting to get hacked into).
- MyeCoverMaker – Upload your product photo and get a 3D version of your eBook, DVD, product, etc.
- DollarPhotoClub – Where I buy all of my stock photos.
- IntroMaker – Upload your logo and get a video intro with cool effects.
- WiseStamp – The tool that I use for my email signature section.
- Freshbooks – BEST resource for client invoicing and keeping track of income/expenses.
- Google Apps for Work – Where I host my email.
- GoDaddy – Where I buy and manage my domains.
- Canva – A great, super easy place to make awesome images for the web.
- OptinMonster – My tool of choice for pop-up optin boxes that give me 3x results in building an email list!
- WP Engine – Where I host my websites. LOVE THEM!
- Boomerang – Couldn’t live without this plugin for my email!!! It allows me to schedule email replies, boomerang emails back to me that I want to read later and so much more. Love!
- Active Inbox – Loooove this plugin for my email too (even more than Boomerang!). I would drown in emails, and I certainly would NEVER be so on top of client requests, without this glorious tool!
- PremiumWebCart – The BEST shopping cart and affiliate program system ever. Period. I am always relieved when I use it. It can handle basic ecommerce needs, to super complex upsell/downsell funnel structures. Love!
- WP Touch – The tool I use to make my websites mobile friendly.
- Camtasia – The software I use to record my screen to do video audits and training for clients.
- Paletoon – Where I go to play with color schemes, and get the hex color code to match the client’s brand in their email marketing or other locations.
- MailChimp – Oh how I love thee for email marketing.
- CarieLoves – Where I go for cool social media icons.
- KaChing button – What I use to celebrate sales.
- Calend.ly – I don’t use online scheduling, but if I did, I’d use this site.
- ProjectBubble – The project management system my team and I use. Love!
- Pixie – A little tool that sits on your computer that will tell you the hex color code of anything your mouse scrolls over. I use this ALL the time.
- ThemeForest – My go-to site to buy premium WordPress themes and plugins for clients.
- ScreenHunt – I use this a zillion times a day to make screenshots.
- AmazonS3 – My storage site for video, sensitive documents, you name it!
- WishList – My software of choice for building membership sites and product/program member areas.
- My to-do list template – I print out 90 of these and get it bound at Office Max. I use one sheet for each workday. As simple as it is, I keep everything in these to-do books and it keeps me sane, organized and happy!
What are some of your favorite tools and resources? Make a comment below and let me know!
How I Can Support You
You are trying to get your ideas and messages out to the online world. And the competition is FIERCE.
Your prospects are making snap judgments. What do you need to stay on top of the competition? A great website, social media engagement, a sales funnel and content that connects with your followers on a personal level.
I study online trends, and test marketing ideas all day long so you don’t have to. Here are a handful of ways my team and I can support you to get where you want to go:
- Coaching – A 1-1 coaching call with me can go a long way in creating an action plan you may be needing to keep your business on track, and to help answer questions that are on your mind day-to-day.
- Review/audit – If you have an eBook, email announcement, product launch, sales page – anything that you’re putting out into the world and wondering if it’s any good, we can help by doing a thorough review and offering specific changes to improve your results.
- Social Media – If your profile pages on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ don’t have a customized profile image that matches your website then you could be missing a big opportunity – we can help design these graphics, and we can even post on your social media accounts on your behalf!
- SEO – We can add keywords into your website to help you rank higher in Google and even help with in-depth keyword research which would offer you a specific content plan geared toward increasing your following.
- Copywriting – We can edit your content, review your content and offer suggestions to increase your conversion rates, or even write content for you (blogging, sales letters, landing pages, eBooks, video scripts).
- Website work – If you are tired of your website look or need any higher level changes you can’t manage on your own, we’d be happy to help. There is no request big or small we can’t support you with.
- Website security – If you have updates waiting to be made on your website, let us make a backup of your site, upgrade WordPress and plugins and review your settings to make sure your website is secure from hackers.
Click Here to contact me and request a copy of my no-obligation complete service menu for details and pricing.
I hope this adds value to your day and your business. If it did, make a comment below and let me know to keep sending more helpful ideas like this one. 🙂
To your success,
WordPress Websites . Social Media . Online Marketing